Sunday, January 28, 2007

I am Drunk

It's a good night last night, went to 2 birthday parties, one in McDonald's, one in Penthouse.

Have had good times in both parties.

Had had very bad time after that. I can't recall how much I drank last night, drank quite alot before going to Penthouse. And drinking quite alot in Oenthouse. I had no clue on what time I left, whether I said goodbye t my friends or not.

The next thing i remember was the guy sitting next to me in the minibus told the driver that I was very drunk and needed a plastic bag, I said I didn't need and opened the window and puked on the street while the minibus was still moving.

I got off in Mongkok and then slept at the lobby of a building, the security came out and asked me if I was OK, I probably said yes, and he offered me a stool to sit down, I puked again and again and again, no idea how many times I puked last night, 5 times, 10 times, I don't know.

I woke up at 5 something, then went to the minibus station to go back to Shatin, not sure if I paid, not sure how I got back to my flat.

Woke up at 2 something this afternoon, and found that my velvet jackey, my scarf, my jeans were all covered with my vomit, so disguisting.

Then I read the sms I sent to my friend last night, that's horrible, I think all the people in the minibus, on the street and my friend hate me so much. I feel ashame of my behavior last night.

Think it's time to settle down a bit, like what Shaun said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home