Monday, February 26, 2007

The Sea

Haven't sat on the beach, listening to the sound of nature for long time. Last Sunday, finally got the chance, got the time to chill on the beach, chattering with my friends.

Everytime when I look at the sea, all the feelings flux into my head, all happiness, sadness have been washed away, I can only feel the peace inside me, like I have been purified, been rescused from the materialistic and hyprocratic world.

Sometimes, I don't know what I am chasing for? It seems that I am chasing for money and power all the time, my loneliness and emptiness grow inside me, feeling like I have been isolated, I can feel the tension. I feel like I am in a room with loads of people, no one can hear me scream.

Sometimes, I do hope I can be washed away by the sea to a place with no trouble, no politic, no sadness, no worry, no sickness, and where everyone live happily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home