Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Life after my resignation

Haha... maybe I have been giving loads of pressure to some of my teammates... after they knew that I resigned, they were so relieved and happy... simply radiant, a bit too much...

I am happy that I am leaving soon. I look forward to my new job, new role, though it's very new to me...

I planned to go to Bangkok before my new start, but now changed, as I suddenly need to teach on Sat and the flight tix is far more expensive than I expected... think I will probably go to Zhuhai and Macau to chill out a bit before my new job.

Anyways, seem it's good for everyone that I have resigned, the team is more harmonious and happier than before... haha... what's a strange phenomenon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home