Monday, April 23, 2007

Forever

Talking about the word "forever", it's meaningless and non-sense. Is there anything last forever? I remembered when I was about to graduate in P.6, I wrote "Friendship Forever" to everyone on their graduation memorandums, ironically, after I graduated, I have never seen them again.

I once promised one I would love her forever, sarcastically, we split up and no more forever. When I was studying F.6, I got bunch of good friends and I assumed that friendship would last forever, hilariously, we are now friends but never that close again.

What can last forever? We will all die one day, our bodies would be deteriorated, our stories would be forgot, our footsteps would be washed away. Everything about us would be gone eventually. Maybe I can now say 'Everything about us would be gone FOREVER".

I am/won't expect there is anything which can last forever, but I will treasure everything which I have/had. Sometimes, it's good to live in our memories, everything is so perfect, I remember that I have had good time with her, with him, with them. Pictures won't last forever but your memory lives inside us till the day we rest.

I know this sounds a bit sad, but what we can do is to make everyday count, with no regret when we look back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home